WEBINAR: College Funding: What to Know and How to Plan
Navigating the many facets of paying for college can be challenging. Whether you are just starting to save for future expenses or have a student approaching college age, there are certain steps you can take to make sure you are saving properly and getting the best deal on their education.
Join Cassaday & Co. Director of Financial Planning Sarah Mouser, CFP®, CES™, and Financial Planning Specialist Ryan Muscatella, CFP®, as they discuss:
- The benefits of 529 plans
- Expected family contribution (EFC) and how this can be lowered to maximize aid opportunities
- The FAFSA and CSS Profile and important changes to these applications
- Common myths about college planning
- Student loan forbearance and what to know about student loan forgiveness