WHAT WE DO
Our primary objective is to provide you with a comprehensive roadmap that consolidates all of the various financial components of your life into a centralized, integrated plan. We believe that financial planning is a process, not an event. As the markets, economy, opportunities, or personal circumstances change, we provide ongoing guidance to ensure your plan stays aligned with your goals. We offer practical insight, backed by analytical rigor, colored with the human aspects of investing, tempered with the reality of risk, combined with our unique approach of consolidation, integration and simplification.
Download an overview of our comprehensive suite of services
Choosing us will be the easiest financial decision you'll make.
OUR COMPREHENSIVE APPROACH
Imagine having a one-stop source for leading edge financial planning strategies as well as the management and monitoring of your wealth.
Our unique approach, developed and refined over nearly four decades, has been designed to address all aspects of your financial situation. We believe that the components of your financial world need to be carefully and comprehensively coordinated on an ongoing basis by a dedicated, highly trained, and experienced team. Our approach involves three fundamental processes: consolidation, integration, and simplification.
Our clients have the opportunity to consolidate banking, brokerage, retirement plans, and trusts under one roof. Our experience has been that having your financial affairs in one institution has many advantages.
- Reduced paperwork. One source for all management and monitoring. There is no mystification around allocation, risk, or valuation.
- Ease of monitoring. Ask yourself these questions:
- Can you determine the returns on all of your investments, individually and collectively, at any time?
- Do you know your overall asset allocation?
- Do your investments overlap?
- Are you really diversified?
Not knowing the answers to these questions is a problem that is solved by consolidation.
- Record keeping is centralized. No more looking for receipts or cost basis as these records are maintained for you. Also, our electronic ‘vault’ allows secure and private storage of important documents like wills, trusts, deeds, and contracts.
- Tax preparation is simplified. Checks and charges are organized by category on one statement and easily reviewed. All taxable activity, gains and losses, dividends and interest, fees etc. are in one location and can be easily downloaded to popular tax preparation software or made available securely and privately to your tax professionals.
- Estate administration in the event of disability or death is seamless and less stressful for your heirs.
We believe that the financial planning processes are interrelated and need to be carefully coordinated. Integration requires that experts who are conversant in these areas collaborate on your behalf to make sure that:
- Your plan is comprehensive and addresses all aspects of your financial situation.
- Your estate planning, insurance, taxes, and investment management comport with one another.
- As circumstances change, your plan is adaptive and dynamic.
Integration is at the heart of what we do for our clients. We believe that financial plans are incomplete without this important capstone.
As a client of Cassaday & Company, Inc., we will develop and assist you with execution of a proprietary financial planning checklist that provides a simplified and easy-to-follow roadmap to a proper execution of your short and long term financial planning goals. This checklist will:
- Establish and execute your investment policy. Having a written investment policy based on your personal situation, goals, and objectives that’s developed in conjunction with an experienced and impartial advisor is a key component of a disciplined long-term investment plan. During this development process, we will share the findings of our studies about risk, asset allocation, diversification, and the impact of behavior on investment results. Our goal is to give you the tools you will need to make an informed decision about what is right for you.
- Coordinate estate planning with outside attorneys to make sure your documents are up to date and consistent with current law and will fulfill your desired outcomes for you and your family.
- Make sure that taxes are considered at all times during the process.
- Audit your insurance, annuity, and retirement plans to make sure their provisions are consistent with your planning goals. Having this information in a central location, overseen by experts, provides clarity and ease of administration during the claims process.
- Help you establish a potentially sustainable portfolio withdrawal based on our proprietary DIESEL® system
- Provide guidance on Medicare, Social Security, and continuing care issues.
With your assets and financial affairs in one institution, and all aspects of your wealth management integrated under the watchful eye of our experts, your financial affairs are simplified, easy to understand, managed, and monitored while benefiting from sophisticated, leading-edge, state-of-the-art best practices typically reserved for ultra-high net worth investors.