WEBINAR: Education Planning 101: Getting Smart About Paying for College
Navigating the many facets of paying for college can be challenging. Over the last 30 years, higher education costs have skyrocketed. To complicate matters, college prices are like airline tickets: no one pays the same price. Additionally, COVID-19 now presents a multitude of unknowns and disruptions that could potentially accelerate the trend of rising college costs.
Join Cassaday’s education planning expert, Director of Financial Planning Sarah Mouser, CFP®, CES™, live as she discusses:
- The best funding vehicles to maximize savings
- Understanding the true cost of out-of-pocket college expenses
- Determining and maximizing eligibility for financial and merit aid
- How and when to apply for funding
- C&C tools available to help plan for future education expenses