WEBINAR: Preserving Your Legacy: Understanding Wills, Trusts, & Important Legal Documents
After decades of experience counseling thousands of families on their wealth, the most common mistakes we see in financial plans revolve around estate planning. Many people fail to revisit their estate plan and are left with outdated, incomplete, or incorrect plans that can cause unnecessary turmoil for their loved ones. During this uncertain and unprecedented COVID-19 climate, it’s perhaps now more important than ever to make sure you have an estate plan in place that still meets your goals and wishes.
Join Cassaday’s Director of Estate Planning Strategies Jessica Marchegiano, Esq. live as she discusses:
- The importance of having an estate plan in place
- Current estate and gift tax laws
- What you need to know about intestacy, titling & beneficiaries, and will-based & trust-based planning
- Important legal documents to have in place
- Funding your trust and maintaining your estate plan